No Directed Research Groups currently offered.
Charlotte Lee's Directed Research Group archive:
- Comics Made By You
- Developing the Model of Coordinated Action (MoCA)
- Comics Made By You: Reflecting on Vannevar Bush’s “As We May Think” 71 Years Later
- Dealing with People Coming and Going: Turnover in Coordinated Action
- Comics Made By You: Human Centered Design & Engineering for Everyone
- Conducting a User Study of Farmer's Markets
- Designing a User Study of Farmer's Markets: What do Growers and Eaters Want?
- Creating a Resource to Map the HCDE Design Theory Landscape
- Reading Group on Scientific Cyberinfrastructures and Emergent Systems
- Investigating the Role of Online Calendar Use in the Cultivation and Maintenance of Relationships
- Scientific Cyberinfrastructures and e-Research: Surveying the Literature
- Computer Supported Collaboration