Microsoft Giving Campaign
Microsoft employees can support the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE) in a variety of ways, including donations of cash and/or stock. In addition, Microsoft will match your donation (up to a total of $12,000 per employee per year).
Here are the key things you need to know:
- Your gift to the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering through the University of Washington Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is tax deductible and eligible for Microsoft's corporate match. The Foundation's Federal EIN is 94-3079432.
- Complete information on the Microsoft Employee Giving Program is available on the Microsoft internal web at //give.
- You may donate through several methods, including donating stock or cash via check, credit card, or payroll deduction. You may also donate software products at Microsoft employee purchase prices. The details change regularly so get the latest information from the Microsoft internal web. Below are a couple options:
- Donate cash or stock to HCDE through Microsoft's Matching Gifts Program.
- You can give products such as software or hardware. See the Microsoft Matching Gifts Tutorial on Microsoft's internal site for instructions for product matching. You will need to send a copy of your receipts to MS@EasyMatch.com indicating the matching gift number (MGN#XXXXX).
- Finding us via http://give:
- If you have not previously donated to HCDE: Select "Give Now" -> "Request a Match" -> "Search for an organization" -> Type "Human Centered Design & Engineering" in the search box.
- If you have previously donated to HCDE: Select "Give Now" -> "Request a Match" -> "Show organizations I have previously designated"
- There is also a "Match Now" button on a number of pages on the http://give site.
You will be giving to :
- Spyridakis Leadership Fund: Creating the next generation of leaders in HCDE by building industry connections, supporting mentoring programs, and fostering student and faculty leadership through participation in regional, national, and international events.
- Human Centered Design & Engineering Fund for Excellence: Fostering excellence and vision for students, faculty, and curricular programs in HCDE.
For further information, contact the HCDE Administrator.
Return to the HCDE Giving home page.