September 23, 2022
All Things HCDE is a podcast created by a group of HCDE students as a project in HCDE's Design for Passion summer 2022 program.
Students Hamedia Jemal, Yani Liu, Jillian Zhao, and Alwin Eldhose Babu worked with mentor Joshua Nelson (HCDE MS '20) to plan the podcast, recruit HCDE alumni, conduct interviews, and edit the interviews into a podcast. The 37 minute podcast is now available on HCDE's YouTube Channel.
- What is human-centered design?
- How do you know if the human-centered design is being used?
- What are the challenges of human-centered design?
- User-centered and human-centered.
- What do you think the future of human-centered design might be?
- How did human-centered design emerge?
- Human-centered design compared to other design methodologies.
- Benefits of human-centered design regarding processes and teamwork.
- Skills or knowledge learned through HCDE.
- The designer's responsibilities.
- Why should companies hire students from the HCDE program?
- Why is Human Centered Design important?