The department of Human Centered Design & Engineering values its alumni and encourages them to stay connected with the department.
Alumni Leadership Board Give Campaign
The HCDE Alumni Leadership Board is committed to forwarding the success of HCDE students, the department, and fellow alums. To that end, we have committed to donating ALB funds raised towards two critical HCDE department aid programs: The HCDE Emergency Student Support Fund and HCDE Undergraduate Scholarships.
Opportunities for HCDE alumni to stay connected:
- Serving on program advisory boards like the Alumni Leadership Board and External Advisory Board.
- Mentoring students in the Mentor Pods program.
- Helping with occasional Portfolio review events (Dec. 1, 2022 sign up here).
- Proposing a Usability Study project on behalf of your organization.
- Proposing a Capstone Project on behalf of your organization
- Reviewing Master’s applications (Winter 2023 sign up here)
HCDE Alumni Directory
Where are our alumni now? Search HCDE (and TC) alumni by graduation year and find alumni-submitted employment information and contact links.
HCDE Alumni on Slack
Join fellow HCDE alumni on slack! To access the Alumni Slack workspace, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your graduation year and HCDE program and we will add you.
Alumni Leadership Board
The HCDE Alumni Leadership Board is an alumni-led effort that connects alumni and students for community building, career connections, and industry skill-sharing events. Learn more about the Alumni Leadership Board (ALB).
ALB Blog on Medium
Featuring continuing education and UX career content, authored by HCDE alumni, for alumni.
ALB Continuing Education Events
Recordings of continuing education events hosted by the Alumni Leadership Board.