The department of Human Centered Design & Engineering values its alumni and encourages them to stay connected with the department.
Opportunities for HCDE alumni to stay connected:
- Serving on program advisory boards like the Alumni Leadership Board and External Advisory Board.
- Mentoring students in the Mentor Pods program.
- Helping with occasional Portfolio review events (Dec. 1, 2022 sign up here).
- Proposing a Usability Study project on behalf of your organization.
- Proposing a Capstone Project on behalf of your organization
- Reviewing Master’s applications (Winter 2023 sign up here)
HCDE Alumni Directory
Where are our alumni now? Search HCDE (and TC) alumni by graduation year and find alumni-submitted employment information and contact links.
HCDE Alumni on Slack
Join fellow HCDE alumni on slack! To access the Alumni Slack workspace, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your graduation year and HCDE program and we will add you.
The HCDE Alumni Leadership Board is an alumni-led effort that connects alumni and students for community building, career connections, and industry skill-sharing events. Learn more about the Alumni Leadership Board (ALB).