HCDE offers the User-Centered Design Certificate program in conjunction with UW Professional & Continuing Education (PCE), which manages the application submission process.
After being admitted, students may elect to start the program any quarter except summer quarter.
A bachelor's degree from a four-year, accredited institution, combined with a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a related field.
How to Apply
The next application deadline is August 10, 2017, at 5 p.m. Decisions will be sent to all applicants no later than September 5th.
Students apply for admission on the UW PCE website with the following materials:
- A typed letter of application (250-word maximum) describing:
- Relevant work experience and volunteer experience
- Transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume listing education and applicable experience
- One set of (official or unofficial) transcripts for each school indicated on your resume
Please submit all application materials to the UW PCE Registration Office.