HCDE offers the User-Centered Design Certificate program in conjunction with UW Professional & Continuing Education (PCE), which manages the application submission process.
After being admitted, students may elect to start the program any quarter except summer quarter.
A bachelor's degree from a four-year, accredited institution, combined with a minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a related field.
How to Apply
The next application deadline is July 25, 2018, at 5 p.m. Decisions will be sent to all applicants no later than September 5th. Application will open July 2, 2018.
Students apply for admission on the UW PCE website with the following materials:
- A typed letter of application (250-word maximum) describing:
- Relevant work experience and volunteer experience
- Transferable skills, knowledge of the field and commitment to professional growth
- A resume listing education and applicable experience
- One set of (official or unofficial) transcripts for each school indicated on your resume
Please submit all application materials to the UW PCE Registration Office.