Corporate Affiliates Program
The Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE) Corporate Affiliates Program (CAP) enhances interaction between industry partners and HCDE. Affiliates enjoy a special connection with HCDE that fosters long-term relationships, leading to technical exchange, collaboration, and interaction with faculty, students, and alumni.
Affiliates choose their level of membership based on the needs of their company and their desired level of involvement with HCDE.
Associate Member ($1000/year)
- Participate in the annual HCDE Career Fair ($500 value)
- Promote your job and internship postings directly with our students
- Access to host information and recruitment/interview sessions with HCDE students and alumni on the UW campus throughout the year, organized by HCDE staff
- Invitations to HCDE events (Open House, Corporate Affiliates Day, etc.)
- Receive up-to-date information via departmental print publications (e.g., Explorations and Designing Up) and electronic newsletters
- Company logo and short bio featured on the HCDE Corporate Affiliates Program website
Strategic Partner Member ($3000/year)
- All of the Associate Member benefits plus…
- Exclusive invitations to HCDE's Strategic Partner Dinner
- Opportunities to network with HCDE faculty and other Strategic Partners
- One free capstone project selection or Design Jam
- Complimentary Corporate UW Libraries Card ($200 value, one per company). This card offers access to all UW Libraries and can be shared between organization employees.
- Opportunities to contribute input concerning the future directions for the department
- Early access to collaboration opportunities, such as class projects or Design Jams
Special membership plans exist for Non-Profit/Government Organizations. For more details, please contact Cassie Atkinson-Edwards.
Membership in the HCDE Corporate Affiliates Program is valid for one year from receipt of payment. Contributions further the overall efforts of HCDE at the discretion of the Chair.
To join, please submit the online CAP Membership Form along with your qualifying contribution.
Rates noted above are in effect for the 2015-2016 academic year.
Corporate Affiliates Program Coordinator
University of Washington | Human Centered Design & Engineering
firstname.lastname@example.org | 206.221.1666
Join HCDE Corporate Affiliates Program
To join, please submit the CAP Membership Form along with your qualifying contribution.
Sponsor a Capstone Project
Be a Student Mentor
HCDE welcomes industry partners to work with students through info sessions, portfolio reviews, and other events. Please contact us if you're interested in mentoring »