2023 HCDE Recruiting Night
Monday, January 23
3 – 6 p.m. PST
Virtual; via Handshake
Are you hiring interns, contract work, or for full-time positions? Target your UX design, research, and engineering recruitment by participating in this virtual career fair.
Each company or organization will be able to host up to 15, one-on-one appointments (with qualifications, if desired) and host up to five group sessions throughout the event. One-on-one sessions are set to 10 minutes each and group sessions are set to 30 minutes each. The employer representatives may choose the times for the one-on-one and group sessions.
About the Handshake virtual platform:
Learn how to register for a Handshake virtual fair here »
Cost for the employer: $250. For start ups and non-profit rates, please email email@example.com.
The HCDE Recruiting Night will give students the opportunity to network directly with employers via 10-minute one-on-one video chats and 30-minute group sessions.
HCDE students will be notified via UW email about registration details autumn quarter. Students should upload a copy of their resume to Handshake before the event.
Questions? Please email Melissa Ewing, HCDE's outreach and events manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions prior to, during, or after registration.
Additional resources and tips for students
Here are a few events, tips, and resources to help you feel ready for your job search.
- College of Engineering Career Center offers workshops, career advising, and more
- Create a Handshake account to connect with opportunities and employers.
- Subscribe to HCDE’s Job Board to learn about job postings specific to HCDE students
- Check the HCDE Student Events Calendar for related workshops and networking events
- Connect with other students that have attended before to hear about their experience