The Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE) recognized five students and one community member for the department's annual recognition awards, presented at the 2009 graduation ceremony on June 13th. The following students were honored for their excellence while in the department:
- Amanda Ahn, BSTC: Award for demonstrating strength in Leadership & Engagement
- Kyle Hurt, MS: Award for demonstrating strength in Leadership & Engagement
- Eric Nordlund, BSTC: Award for Academic Excellence
- Loraine Rohrback, MS: Award for Academic Excellence
- Robert Watson, MS: Award for demonstrating strength in Innovation
- Kent Sullivan, Sr. User Experience Knowledge Engineer, Microsoft, and Affiliate Faculty member: Myron L. White Award, a.k.a. the "Mikey."
Congratulations to these recipients and to all of our graduates!