Boeing employees can support the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE) with a gift match of your donation from Boeing (up to a total of $6,000 per employee per year) at 100% for current employees and at 50% for retired employees.
- Your gift to the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering through the University of Washington Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, is tax deductible and eligible for Boeing's corporate match. The Foundation's Federal EIN is 94-3079432.
- Complete information on the Boeing Employee Gift Match is available in Boeing's TotalAccess site on the internal web. The online matching form must be filled out.
- Boeing can provide assistance with questions: (866) 473-2016, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steps to Apply for a Boeing Gift Match
- If already on the Boeing internal web, access Total Access.
- If not on the Boeing internal web, visit www.boeing.com.
- Click on "Login" and select "MyBoeingExpress/TotalAccess" from the drop down menu.
- Fill in your BEMS ID and password
- On the "MyBoeing Express" page, click on "Total Access"
- Click "My Community Giving"”
- Click "Gift Match"
- Click "New Monetary Gift Match"
- Organization name: University of Washington
- City: Seattle
- State: Washington
- Click "Search"
- Select "University of Washington Foundation" from the list of organizations
- Fill in the details of your gift (date, amount, etc.)
- Designate where your gift was given, for example, "Spyridakis Leadership Fund" or "Human Centered Design & Engineering Fund for Excellence."
- Click "Save and Proceed"
- The request will now go into processing and will be shown in your personal giving summary
- Spyridakis Leadership Fund: Creating the next generation of leaders in HCDE by building industry connections, supporting mentoring programs, and fostering student and faculty leadership through participation in regional, national, and international events.
- Human Centered Design & Engineering Fund for Excellence: Fostering excellence and vision for students, faculty, and curricular programs in HCDE.
- Human Centered Design & Engineering Excellence through Diversity Fund: Enhancing diversity initiatives in HCDE with a focus on recruiting, mentoring, and partnership-building.
- A full list of all HCDE funds to which you can donate are on our Giving home page.
For further information, contact the HCDE Administrator.
Return to the HCDE Giving home page.