The University of Washington's Human Centered Design & Engineering department offers capstone classes to both undergraduate and graduate level students as a culminating experience that synthesizes materials learned across all courses within their degree program.
- If you are ready to submit your idea for projects supported by your organization, please complete the below form.
- If you have multiple project ideas, please submit a separate form for each project or discuss alternatives in the last question of this survey.
- Faculty capstone instructors review all proposals and assign them to either a Bachelor's or Master's program cohort for pitch day, based on best fit (preferences can be indicated in the last question).
- Students choose and run capstone projects with faculty oversight.
- Suggested donation for becoming a capstone supporter is $5,000.
- Complete information on becoming a capstone supporter, important dates, and fees.