CAP Membership Benefits
Corporate Affiliates enjoy a deep connection with HCDE that fosters long-term relationships, leading to technical exchange; collaboration opportunities; job and internship recruitment; industry networking; and access to highly competitive faculty, students, and alumni.
To learn more about the program or become a partner, contact Liz Young, HCDE Corporate Affiliates Program & Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Associate Member ($1000/year)
- Job and Internship Recruitment
- Early access, free parking, and complimentary registration to the annual HCDE Career Fair ($500 value)
- Job and internship posts shared directly with our students and via department social media channels
- Onsite information sessions and interviews with our students and alumni throughout the year, organized by HCDE staff
- Resume Book access
- Brand Recognition
- Brand awareness amongst highly competitive students specializing in fields such as user experience research and design, product development, software engineering, and more
- Recognition on the HCDE website, including logo, bio, and link placement
- Acknowledgment at HCDE events through signage, event programs, website, and talking points
Strategic Partner Member ($3000/year)
All of the Associate Member benefits plus…
- Collaboration and Technical Exchange
- Capstone project sponsorship, Design Jam OR recognition as a "Presenting Sponsor" with onsite brand activation at one of HCDE’s signature events including HCDE Open House, Career Fair, industry networking nights, research showcases, or HCDE’s Alumni BBQ
- HCDE Open House access, including free parking and acknowledgment as project sponsor through signage, programs, website, and talking points
- Early notifications about collaboration opportunities, such as class projects, Design Jams, or Directed Research Groups
- Professional development opportunity for a company professional mentor with a student team
- Invitations to HCDE strategic planning events and opportunities to contribute input concerning future directions for the department
- Increased opportunities to network with HCDE faculty and other Corporate Affiliates
Affiliates are recognized as valued HCDE partners and invest in the future of the department and its students through collaboration and a tax-deductible donation. Special membership plans exist for non-profit and government organizations. For more details, please contact Liz Young, HCDE Corporate Affiliates Program & Events Manager at email@example.com.