CAP Membership Benefits
Affiliates choose their level of membership based on the needs of their company and their desired level of involvement with HCDE.
Associate Member ($1000/year)
- Early access and complimentary registration to the annual HCDE Career Fair ($500 value)
- Promote your job and internship postings directly with our students
- Access to host information sessions and interviews with HCDE students and alumni on the UW campus throughout the year, organized by HCDE staff
- Invitations to HCDE events (Open House, Corporate Affiliates Day, etc.)
- Receive up-to-date information via departmental print publications (e.g., Explorations and Designing Up) and electronic newsletters
- Company logo and short bio featured on the HCDE Corporate Affiliates Program website
Strategic Partner Member ($3000/year)
- All of the Associate Member benefits plus…
- Exclusive invitations to HCDE's Strategic Partner Dinner
- Opportunities to network with HCDE faculty and other Strategic Partners
- One free capstone project selection or Design Jam
- Complimentary Corporate UW Libraries Card ($200 value, one per company). This card offers access to all UW Libraries and can be shared between organization employees.
- Opportunities to contribute input concerning the future directions for the department
- Early access to collaboration opportunities, such as class projects or Design Jams
Special membership plans exist for non-profit and government organizations. For more details, please contact Erin Baker, HCDE Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.