HCDE Mini Career Fair
The Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering held a virtual Mini Career Fair on October 16, 2020 via Handshake.
Please email HCDE's Outreach & Events Manager Melissa Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions prior to, during, or after registration.
Additional resources and tips for students
Thursday, October 15
11 a.m. – 3 p.m. PST
Online, via Handshake
Registration for undergraduate juniors and seniors in the College of Engineering starts October 1.
The University of Washington Science & Engineering Career Fair unites top students with the best companies in the Pacific Northwest and across the nation. It is the premier recruiting event held on campus year after year. Details at uwseba.com
Here are a few events, tips, and resources to help you feel ready for your job search.
- College of Engineering Career Center offers workshops, career advising, and more
- Create a Handshake account to connect with opportunities and employers.
- Subscribe to HCDE’s Job Board to learn about job postings specific to HCDE students
- Check the HCDE Student Events Calendar for related workshops and networking events
- Connect with other students that have attended before to hear about their experience