HCDE Career Fair
HCDE 2020 Virtual Career Fair
Friday, October 16 from 12 – 3 p.m.
Online, via Handshake
Student registration will begin September 21, 2020
Hiring UX Designers, Researchers, and Engineers? This exciting virtual event allows you the opportunity to meet students and alumni from the HCDE department and across the University of Washington and discuss your career and internship opportunities. This is a can’t-miss piece of your recruiting plan.
Each company will be able to host up to fifteen one-on-one schedules (with qualifications, if desired) and host up to five group sessions throughout the event. One-on-one sessions are set to 10 minutes each and group sessions are set to 30 minutes each. You and your representatives may choose the times for your one-on-one and group sessions.
- About the Handshake virtual platform:
$400 (Corporate), $250 (Non-profit/Government), FREE for 2020-21 HCDE Corporate Affiliates
Company type will be verified prior to registration approval.
Registration closes September 21, 2020, to ensure employer schedules are finalized prior to student registration opening.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have additional questions prior to, during, or after registration.
Employers registered for the 2020 Career Fair will be added to this page in mid-September
Additional resources and tips for students
Here are a few events, tips, and resources to help you feel ready for your job search.
- College of Engineering Career Center offers workshops, career advising, and more
- Create a Handshake account to connect with opportunities and employers.
- Subscribe to HCDE’s Job Board to learn about job postings specific to HCDE students
- Check the HCDE Student Events Calendar for related workshops and networking events
- Connect with other students that have attended before to hear about their experience