Resources and Policies
Resources for current students in the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE) are listed below, including information about academic forms, counseling and crisis information, student travel, grading policies, mentoring resources, peer institutions, plagiarism, student rights, technical coursework and software, graduate student continuation, archived policies, variable credit registration, and laptop policy.
- Studying Abroad
- Laptop Policy
- Student Travel Policy
- Technical Coursework and Software
- Variable Credit Registration Policy
- Graduate Student Continuation Policy
- Plagiarism and Academic Conduct
- Student Rights Policy
- Department Facilities
- Professional Associations
- UW Graduate School's guide for students titled "Mentoring: How to Obtain the Mentoring You Need."
- Counseling and Crisis information
- Archived Student Policies