Information about HCDE styles, templates, logos, and recruitment resources are below. Direct questions to the Communications Manager, Anne Hilton, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Overview of HCDE Communications (pdf, restricted access)
An introduction to how HCDE reaches its community using online and social media.
- HCDE Communication Policy (pdf, restricted access)
An outline of how HCDE staff determine which communication vehicles to utilize in getting messages out to the community.
- Print Publications
Links to departmental publications and individual program fliers.
- HCDE Banner for Events
HCDE has a retractable banner that may be borrowed for events.
- Ordering HCDE Business Cards
Business card order form for HCDE faculty, staff, and PhD students.
- Editing the HCDE Website
A guide to editing the HCDE website. For web editing access, contact the Communications Manager.
- HCDE Logo Files
- Image Use Guidelines
- HCDE Grammar Style Sheet
- Department Templates (letterhead and powerpoint templates)
HCDE Email Listservs and Student Directory
- HCDE Email Listservs (docx, restricted access to HCDE faculty/staff)
- HCDE Student Directory Lists by Student Name (xlsx, restricted access to HCDE faculty/staff)
- HCDE Faculty and Staff Directory (pdf, restricted access to HCDE faculty/staff)
- UW Photo Databases (available to faculty/staff only)
These photo databases are maintained by the UW and may be used for department-related publicity.
- HCDE Photo Database (available to faculty/staff only)
HCDE maintains a photo database on its server with photos specifically related to HCDE events, as well as some general stock photography. Contact the Communications Manager for access.
UW and College of Engineering Resources
- College of Engineering (COE) Marketing and Communication Resources This includes COE branding guidelines, as well as HCDE logos formatted with the UW logo guidelines.
- University Marketing
These include UW branding guidelines and resources related to logo usage, color palette, typography, and the patch and band marketing pieces.