JP Morgan Chase is a Corporate Affiliate of the Department of Human Centered Design & Engineering (HCDE). This year, JP Morgan Chase hired four HCDE students as interns to conduct usability research.
These talented interns have worked on a variety of research studies and projects that span online, mobile phone, and tablet experiences. They have been involved in a variety of activities to strengthen their research and business skills.
For example, each intern has the opportunity to do the following:
- Assist User Researchers in planning and executing Usability Studies
- Conduct their own Independent Research Study at Chase's User Experiences Labs in either Seattle or New York City
- Meet and present with key stakeholders
- Participate in Chase Company Activities
Accomplishments from this year include:
- Conducting Usability Studies in New York City and Austin, Texas
- Developing a Brand Took-Kit
- Prototyping Mobile Applications
- Building Internal SharePoint Sites
- Creating Manuals such as Provisioning Mobile Phones
- Organizing a World Usability Day Event at Chase
HCDE and JP Morgan Chase enjoy a fantastic partnership thanks to the Corporate Affiliate Program and look forward to working together more in future.